I type the following on the first page of the document to be certified and then put my town clerk seal on very page and label it “Page 1 of __” and initial each page


 State of Vermont }

County of Orange}


            I, Joyce L. Mazzucco, Town Clerk of the Town of Randolph, on this 26th day of April, 2010, do hereby certify that the attached document is a true and accurate copy of a Vermont Quit Claim Deed, recorded in Book 152, Page 425 of the Randolph Land Records.


Attest:_________________________________________, Town Clerk

                                   Joyce L. Mazzucco



Joyce L. Mazzucco, CVC, CVT

Randolph Town Clerk & Treasurer

Drawer B, 7 Summer Street

Randolph, VT 05060

Phone:  (802) 728-5433, ext. 11

Fax:  (802) 728-5818

Email:  [log in to unmask]us


From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Underwood
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 9:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: certifying a mortgage


Good Morning Clerks,


When you are asked to certify a mortgage, do you certify all pages or just one?




Susan in Newbury