I would imagine that most towns have email distribution lists. For example, I have lists set up for each town board/committee so, rather than typing in each person’s name when I send the committee an email, I just type “Selectboard” or “Planning Commission” and the correct email addresses pop in automatically.

My question is: have members of the public ever asked to be included on a particular committee’s email list? If so, do you honor that request? Are there open meeting issues to be considered?

Thank you,

Martha

West Windsor