Hello Mary Jane,
I checked the link below and did not see information for Weston regarding Payment in lieu of taxes.
Please advise.
Thank you.

Jean DeCell
Town of Weston
POB 98
12 Lawrence Hill Rd
Weston, VT 05161
Phone 802-824-6645
Fax 802-824-4121
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: PILOT and Hold Harmless
From: "Grace, Mary Jane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, June 14, 2012 7:44 am
To: [log in to unmask]

Clerks and Listers:
The fiscal year 2013 municipal payments for current use hold harmless (32 VSA §3760) and payment-in-lieu-of-taxes on state owned buildings (32 VSA §3701-3706) can be found on the Tax Dept. website here:
Please share this information with other officials in your town and let me know if there are questions. 
Mary Jane Grace, Program Technician
Property Valuation and Review Division
Vermont Dept. of Taxes