From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Danielle L. James
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 10:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Microfilming Land Records

They filmed over a dozen volumes for us a short few weeks ago. They were incredibly friendly both in person and on the phone whenever we called to have documents from those books faxed to title searchers et al. I don't have price comparisons so I can't offer an opinion in that realm.

Danielle L. James
Alburgh Assistant Clerk

1 North Main Street
Alburgh, VT 05440