When does this go into effect.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Deb Beckett
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: abatements - thank you and two more questions

Hi Heidi,
I just read in the Legislative Wrap Up that the Secion of the Bill S.106, Act 155 "Municipal Tool Box"  That the bill gives local officials flexibility in abating taxes.  They may now abate the taxes, interest OR penalties, whichever best suits the needs of the town and the petitioner. -

Two of the three abatements I have scheduled for next week will actually be looking at possibly abating some interest and penalty only.

Good luck