Hi,

Over the years I have used a few yearbook companies and even self published
our book.  Most of the big yearbook companies make a good product, but they
also make themselves a nice profit too.  Two years ago we found TreeRIng.
 You can tell it is a "baby" company in the yearbook world, but for the
price and the print quality you can not beat it.  It is 100% online and
offers a really cool custom page options that our parents have loved.  Our
80 page color book was $22.  It also does not have so many of those
annoying deadlines, you can set your own and they are very flexible with
them too.  The other great things is all parents and students place their
orders online, no more collecting money!

It is worth the look.  www.treering.com

--
Amanda Bickford