If you are talking about Takeout.  Docs doesn't show up in the first screen
which is a bit misleading but if you go through the process it is one of
the options that gets backed up when you specify "Choose Services".   If it
is still not there then I am stumped.

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com
      ~ Google Weekly ~ 32: 1:1 with Android Tablets ~ Under $100 each
(6/4/2012)
      ~ Teaching Change ~ 3: Transferring Google Docs (6/4/2012)
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

Get The Year Started With Google Apps 3 credit course Aug 13-17:
http://getgoogle.edlisten.com