In MSJ's plan I chose to combine it with our curriculum plan and put a
focus on Universal Design Learning.  We figured taking on a learning
strategy like UDL was our way of making sure we were student centered.

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com
      ~ Google Weekly ~ 32: 1:1 with Android Tablets ~ Under $100 each
(6/4/2012)
      ~ Teaching Change ~ 3: Transferring Google Docs (6/4/2012)
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

Get The Year Started With Google Apps 3 credit course Aug 13-17:
http://getgoogle.edlisten.com