THX for the heads up

We received this yesterday - Pretty bold I wld say

Bill Clark

Austine School

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robin Gouin
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 9:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Billing Scam

I received one yesterday too.

Robin Gouin

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Keith Nemlich
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I received one this morning.

Keith Nemlich
Technology Coordinator
Manchester Elementary Middle School
80 Memorial Avenue
Manchester Center, VT 05255

802-362-1597 <tel:802-362-1597%C2%A0%20ext.%201003>   ext. 1003
cell - 802-779-6487
tech@ <http://goog_1082480770/> mems.mojohelpdesk.com
<http://mems.mojohelpdesk.com/>