Hi,

Over the years I have used a few yearbook companies and even self published our book.  Most of the big yearbook companies make a good product, but they also make themselves a nice profit too.  Two years ago we found TreeRIng.  You can tell it is a "baby" company in the yearbook world, but for the price and the print quality you can not beat it.  It is 100% online and offers a really cool custom page options that our parents have loved.  Our 80 page color book was $22.  It also does not have so many of those annoying deadlines, you can set your own and they are very flexible with them too.  The other great things is all parents and students place their orders online, no more collecting money!

It is worth the look.  www.treering.com

--
Amanda Bickford