Just a couple of reminders as you prepare to submit your 2012-2015 tech plan:

There is a submission process in place.. Here is the link that describes it:

http://education.vermont.gov/documents/EDU-Ed_Tech_2012_2015_Technology_Plan_Instructions.pdf

Some notes from submissions coming in over the past week or so….

PLEASE  DO NOT change the structure of the signature page when you send it via US Mail to the VTDOE.  You should be including 2 pages, one is Signature page and one deals with Internet Safety.   SEND both with all signatures and you MUST put a date in for the Internet Safety meeting line.

I am getting signature pages with no schools listed that are covered by the plan.. YOU MUST LIST the schools the plan covers since we have moved this to the SU level.  This is how we catalog at our end the schools that you have represented in your plan and how we report that to USAC.  There are lines and spaces on the signature form to do that.. PLEASE… LIST THE SCHOOLS COVERED.

Please: No faxed or electronic scanned signature pages.   Send an ink-penned record in the US Mail.

Thanks..

Have a good weekend!

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

Vermont Department of Education

Integrated Support for Learning Division

120 State St.

Montpelier, VT  05620

Ph.: 802.828.5149

FAX: 802.828.0573