Oops!  I had to click on Download Data and there it is.  Nothing like following all of the directions.  Thanks!

--Edith

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Bjorn Behrendt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If you are talking about Takeout.  Docs doesn't show up in the first screen which is a bit misleading but if you go through the process it is one of the options that gets backed up when you specify "Choose Services".   If it is still not there then I am stumped.

My Sites
      ~ Google Weekly ~ 32: 1:1 with Android Tablets ~ Under $100 each  (6/4/2012)
      ~ Teaching Change ~ 3: Transferring Google Docs (6/4/2012)

Get The Year Started With Google Apps 3 credit course Aug 13-17: http://getgoogle.edlisten.com