Hi Peter:
Our plan is done and is being approved by the board tonight.  I am coming to Montpelier to drop off the signature page.
What time does your office close? What floor are you on?
Thanks,
Maria

Maria Forman
Library/Tech Integration
Twinfield Union School
106 Nasmith Brook Rd
Plainfield, VT  056667
(802) 426-3213 x222

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,
constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school
district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
at [log in to unmask] or return e-mail, and delete any copies of this message immediately.