Hey Tuna,

Thanks for this. I think, however, I may have solved the problem. NLSIU
have expressed an interest in me working as visiting faculty for a couple
of semesters at least. Assuming I can dot the Ts and cross the Is, the
position should keep the wolf from the door and give me time to write - and
all at a very exciting time for Indian debating.

For the moment I'm going to pursue that - of course given my almost
legendary capacity for screwing up job applications...

Thanks again for you help in this,

Best,

Nick

Nick Bibby