I have a recording we did from our window in 1983. There are wood and
veery and a distant hermit. We didn't have any thrushes for 5 or so
years but this year I saw and heard hermit in May.
        Tonight I heard a distant hermit. Then two weeks ago we had 2
wood for a week and now nothing. It's a little better. Is it habitat
change?    Roo