Hmmm...Sorry to say Judy I'm not sure. But our greenhouse tomatoes have
bottom leaves that are turning yellow (not like blight) but the veins are
staying green and then small black spots are forming. We wondered about
fungus but it doesn't exactly look like that either. Anyone know about this?

Cara and Jer
LVF