Hi Judy, I just came across the e-mail. Symptomatically I would say to
ignore the puckering on the  leaf if the color is  good and terminal growth
of the  plant looks normal and healthy(no viral symptoms). I used to get
puckering  on some healthy leaves and I attributed it to  a varietal
response to  a certain nutrition  level. Bottom line, I learned to ignore
it. Now, leaf hoppers and SCB...thats a whole other deal...

Pooh