I've got two sets of mid-mount hillers that I am no longer using. Both sets
are for two row set up. They are set for 36"rows but could be adjusted for
narrower or wider row spacing (within reason). They are both IH hillers
that adapt readily to older IH tractors (other tractor brands - I'm not
sure). Both sets use hoes (not discs) which I have always preferred because
you can go slowly and build a big hill without as much danger of covering
plants. The hoes also build a firmer hill than discs. Both sets include
cultivator attachments and various parts to adapt to crops other than
potatoes. The hillers are easily removed if you just want to cultivate. The
older set has one-way hydraulics and was sold to fit the Farmall H and M
tractors. $500 for this set. The newer set has two-way hydraulics. I used
it on a 544 Farmall (50 hp)but it will work with almost any IH row crop
tractor that has two-way hydraulics. $1500 for this set. Both sets do a
nice job of hilling.