From a disease point of view, you would have an increased chance of spreading plant diseases (mainly bacterial.)
ann
On 6/12/2012 10:17 PM, Stony Loam Farm wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I had a CSA member challenge me today about our policy of not allowing members to pick when it's raining.  I have the policy because that's the way I learned, but in looking around on the web I didn't readily find much science that supports this.  Can anybody offer any or are others picking in the rain without issue?  Any thoughts, experience appreciated.

Dave Quickel
Stony Loam Farm
802.238.0255
P.O. Box 282, Charlotte VT 05445