I am new to the high tunnel family and am wondering about wind. We could not get the plastic real tight due to wind on instillation day and we have some strong wind today. The plastic is fluttering around quite a bit and I was wondering is I should roll down the sides,close the doors,close the ridge vent...or what various combo's of these or just let er roll with the wind? It is leaving a mark on plastic where it is hitting the bows and not sure if this will weaken the plastic. Thanks for any suggestions.

Terry (aka nervous Nellie!)

Terry Marron
www.windstonefarmvt.com
Williston VT 05495