Stephentown NY

From: Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stony Loam Farm
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: strawberry picking in the rain?

I had a CSA member challenge me today about our policy of not allowing
members to pick when it's raining.  I have the policy because that's the way
I learned, but in looking around on the web I didn't readily find much
science that supports this.  Can anybody offer any or are others picking in
the rain without issue?  Any thoughts, experience appreciated.

Dave Quickel
Stony Loam Farm
802.238.0255
P.O. Box 282, Charlotte VT 05445