From: David Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTVEGANDBERRY <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Jun 14, 2012 8:22 pm
Subject: Re: regarding the fish and seaweed emulsion

Just a heads up as well.  Neptunes harvest will also sell 55 gal drums to folks and with shipping included it comes out to about $7 or $8 a gallon.  So if you know others in your area who want some, it is far cheaper to buy a drum and split it up between a few farms.

Dave Zuckerman
Full Moon Farm

PS...next year I am planning to buy more and offer it out at $10 a gallon (compared with their $15 if you buy it in $5 pails).  I buy the drums and tend to have some extra that I would rather have used by others than hold over the winter (I am in Hinesburg if you are in the area, let me know).

DZ