Hello Everyone,

Bad year for bugs huh?  We grow lots of Cucurbits and the Cuc Beetles are really bad this year and doing lots of damage.  We dip our transplants in Surround and Entrust and it usually does the trick enough for the plants to take off, but it doesn’t seem to be working as well this year.  What are other people using and how is it working?

Also finding CPB eggs on tomatoes. Eggplants and potatoes are covered and seem fine.  Has anyone had problems with CPB defoliating tomatoes if it’s their only available food source?

Thanks so much, Katie and Gwenael

Katie Traub

Seed Production Manager

High Mowing Organic Seeds