Hmmm...Sorry to say Judy I'm not sure. But our greenhouse tomatoes have bottom leaves that are turning yellow (not like blight) but the veins are staying green and then small black spots are forming. We wondered about fungus but it doesn't exactly look like that either. Anyone know about this?

Cara and Jer
LVF