Iıve gotten it from FedCo (Maine)  and Peaceful Valley (CA) in the past,
untreated/organic. Expensive, and Peaceful Valley (CA) is expensive
shipping. Iıve found it difficult to find conventional untreated. Seedway
has treated which Iıd rather not use (but havenıt checked recently if they
have untreated). I donıt think FedCoıs is piper, maybe BMR...unless they are
one and the same.

Maybe Lake View Organic (NY) has some?

If you find a local source for conventional untreated, Iıd love to know
also.

Steve
CABA Community Farm
Brattleboro, VT