I was asked to find just a succinct, general article describing the
"meaningful use" concept and regulatory issues around it.  However, "use"
is a stop word in Ovid's Medline, and without being able to do adjacency
searching in PubMed, I'm stumped on how to search this!  I will go ahead
and <gasp> Google it for some leads, but does anyone have a tip on how to
search this?!  Or happen to know of a nice little "Meaningful Use for
Dummies"-type article?  Thank you!

--
Julie (Fog Brain) Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Knowledge Resource Library

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)