A huge thank you to the dozens who answered my call for help - what WOULD I
do without you?!  All these years and I did not know you could use quotes
in both Ovid Medline and PubMed to pick up this awkward phrase.  Love it.
I did indeed pull some good stuff off the CMS website, got some helpful
info from JAMA, NEJM, etc., and once I got the search phrasing straightened
out, had MORE than enough to choose from!  Thank you all VERY much - just
one of those days today!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Knowledge Resource Library

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)