And don't forget that there's the Advanced Search page in PubMed. Select your field, enter your terms, click on "show index list" and then highlight the terms you want to search. Very easy - and you can see in advance how many occurrences of that word or combination of words are in the database.

Donna Berryman, EdD, MLIS
Edward G. Miner Library
University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Rochester, NY