HI there

Will anyone be able to  help me with this article ?

Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ).
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20011738>  2009 Oct;38(10):500-3.

Why do we need a national joint replacement registry in the United
States?

von Knoch F
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=von%20Knoch%20F%5BAuthor%5D&cau
thor=true&cauthor_uid=20011738> , Malchau H
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Malchau%20H%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor
=true&cauthor_uid=20011738> .

Thanks

Devind Peter