Hello, everyone,

At the Calder Library, we provide PubMed searches at a fee for lawyers and other non-affiliates. We are thinking of adding a liability statement to our search request page. Does anyone currently use a liability statement to cover their searches? If so, could you please email me a sample? I am happy to summarize and share with the list if people are interested.

Thank you for your time,
Emily

Emily J Vardell, MLS
Director for Reference and Education
Assistant Professor, Department of Health Informatics
Louis Calder Memorial Library
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
P.O. Box 016950 (R-950)
Miami, FL  33101
office: (305) 243-5767
fax: (305) 243-9698