On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:56 PM, Josh A <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> I hadn't heard of this before today, has anyone tried this stuff? Is it
> useful?
> http://www.nikwax.com/en-gb/**products/productdetail.php?**
> productid=70&activityid=-1&**itemid=-1&fabricid=-1<http://www.nikwax.com/en-gb/products/productdetail.php?productid=70&activityid=-1&itemid=-1&fabricid=-1>

I've used this stuff plenty, and while it seems to work I recently went
back to the bar of wax instead since it can be more readily carried in a
pack and applied mid-ski day in a pinch.

Jerm swears by a cold/hot wax (rub on cold, then iron in) using normal ski
wax as an alternative, but I've never tried this myself.

Evan