On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:56 PM, Josh A <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I hadn't heard of this before today, has anyone tried this stuff? Is it useful?
http://www.nikwax.com/en-gb/products/productdetail.php?productid=70&activityid=-1&itemid=-1&fabricid=-1

I've used this stuff plenty, and while it seems to work I recently went back to the bar of wax instead since it can be more readily carried in a pack and applied mid-ski day in a pinch.

Jerm swears by a cold/hot wax (rub on cold, then iron in) using normal ski wax as an alternative, but I've never tried this myself.

Evan