Apologies for cross posting.

I have tried our available sources including the British Library to get these two papers with no luck.  Can any one on this list help please?

Karim, MR; Quadri, SM; Flournoy, DJ (1981) A rapid method for the detection of tryptophanase in anaerobic bacteria.  Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek.  47 (6), pp 499 - 507

Jagtap, PM; Dravid, MN. (1985) Rapid identification of Escherichia coli  in the diagnostic microbiology laboratory by the spot indole test.  Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology 28 (4), pp293 -296.

Kind regards,
Madeleine

Madeleine Smith ACLIP

Librarian

North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust

Librarian & Information Services

Ground Floor, South Wing

University Hospital of North Tees

Hardwick

Stockton on Tees

TS19 8PE

Tel: 01642 624789 / 01429 522632

You can search the catalogue and renew your books here<http://www.library.cdtv.nhs.uk/> and access all other services here<http://trustnet/SiteDirectory/td/Medical_Education/MedicalLibrary/default.aspx>

IAG Service Statement
We will commit to constantly reviewing the services we provide based on the feedback from our customers and users.
We will hold meetings with our key stakeholders within the training process for service improvement.
We will evaluate a sample of feedback forms to ensure the training services offered suit the needs of the Trust.

Thank you for your co-operation.