Can anyone assist us with this somewhat obscure title?
We haven't been able to find a library with this volume/issue and all we have is an incomplete citation. We've also contacted the Society, but haven't received a response to our query.

We'd be happy to request formally through Docline or OCLC.

AAOHNS Bulletin [American Academy of Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery Bulletin, ISSN: 0731-8359- Print]
 December 2006 (volume 27, #12), no pages given.
"Errors still occur with concentrated epinephrine."

Preferred delivery is via e-mail (details below), but we'll take it in any format available. We can pay up to $9.00 for the article. Thanks so much for checking!

CoxHealth Libraries
Interlibrary Loan Services
Docline - MOUMOQ
OCLC - C2X
1423 N Jefferson Ave
Springfield MO 65802
Voice:  417-269-3460
Fax:    417-2693492
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Patricia Leembruggen, MALS, MEd
Librarian, CoxHealth Libraries
CoxHealth
Phone: (417) 269-3460
Fax: (417) 269-3492

CoxHealth  a Top 100 Integrated Health Care Network
COXHEALTH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.