Hello everyone,

Can someone help me with Science CItation Index?  Could you send me a list
of articles who have cited the article below.  I would be very grateful. I
am not finding much on the topic (the perfect article below) and hope that
someone else might have some ideas.   This is part of a resident's
research project so I need to help her find some articles if possible on
this topic.

I have searched PubMed, Science Direct, CINAHL, Health Reference Center,
ERIC, Google.   Any help would be appreciated.

Thank-you,

Halyna

Influence of Maternal Age, Birth-To-Conception Intervals and Prior
Perinatal Factors on Perinatal Outcomes
Mandan Farahati, MD
Nader Bozorgi, MD
Barbara Luke, Sc.D MPH
Journal of Reproductive Medicine
Volume 38, No.10/October 1993.)

Halyna Liszczynskyj,  MLS
Director, Library Services
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
2209 Genesee Street
Utica, NY  13501
(315) 798-8381 Office  * (315) 734-4499 Fax
www.stemc.org
www.stemc.org/services/inpatient-services/medical-library
www.stemc.org/services/inpatient-services/medical-library/ask-the-librarian

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient (s) of this message, please contact the sender by return e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank-you.