You all have been very gracious and generous with your time and help.  I
appreciate your efforts.    I think my resident will be very happy (at
least I hope so.)    If not,  I shall return.  :)

Thank you all again.

Halyna

Halyna Liszczynskyj,  MLS
Director, Library Services
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
2209 Genesee Street
Utica, NY  13501
(315) 798-8381 Office  * (315) 734-4499 Fax
www.stemc.org
www.stemc.org/services/inpatient-services/medical-library
www.stemc.org/services/inpatient-services/medical-library/ask-the-librarian

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient (s) of this message, please contact the sender by return e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank-you.