Hello, everyone.

I have a two part question.  A health informatics professor "would like
to identify a search engine, something like Google Scholar, that could
be used to qualify multimedia content such as videos, podcasts, etc. by
a variety of criteria.  The content, preferably, would be either
academic, peer-reviewed, or industry-sponsored associations, or even
governmental.  Does such a search engine or capability exist?"  He is
not a fan of YouTube for a variety of reasons.  Any ideas besides
limiting by video on a specific browser?  Although not a search engine,
one idea I had was MERLOT.

Does anyone know of any library resources or websites with health
informatics or informatics videos?  The resources I checked such as
Academic Video Online do not have health informatics videos.

Rebecca
--
*

Rebecca Raszewski, MS, AHIP

Assistant Information Services Librarian & Assistant Professor

Library of the Health Sciences (MC 763)

1750 West Polk Street

Chicago, IL 60612-7223

Phone: 312-996-2759

IM: raszewr99 (AOL, GoogleTalk, Yahoo)

Skype: raszewr1

Blog: Nursing Tips and Tricks
http://rivendell.lib.uic.edu/news/category/nursing/

Follow the Library of the Health Sciences Chicago on facebook:

*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicago-IL/UIC-Library-of-the-Health-Sciences-Chicago/131357676904706>