Hi,

Sorry for the reposting of the following message, but I might have made a
mistake sending it the first time because in the digest version of it, all
I can see is gibberish...  So maybe you received it in gibberish too ?

Maybe it something very easy to do, but I do not seem to find the way to do
it :

Following a search in NLM Locator Is there a simple way to produce RSS
feeds or Email alerts based on that search (that would respect the limits
sets during the search, for instance the language, the document type,
etc...).   I would like to use this to easily keep current on books
published on those search results.

Is there a way to acheive the same results in Worldcat ?  Library of
Congress OPAC ?

Thank your for you time

Francis Lacasse
Health and Social Services Centre - University Institute of Geriatrics of
Sherbrooke
Library
1036, rue Belvedere Sud
Sherbrooke (Qc)
J1H 4C4

Telephone : 819 780-2220 extension 45518
Fax : (819) 780-8983

Courriel : [log in to unmask]
P  Thanks for taking the time to think about your environment before
printing this email

Merci de penser  votre environnement avant d'imprimer ce courriel