Hello everyone,

So, Iím a bit stumped. Iím trying to find out how the number of citations
for this article:

*A SIMPLE METHOD OF ESTIMATING FIFTY PER CENT
ENDPOINTS*<http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/27/3/493.full.pdf>

aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/27/3/493.full.pdf

by LJ REED - 1938 - Cited by
11705<http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&cites=3452508576950532954&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ei=jdLpT-OvB-eY2wXNlOjvCA&ved=0CFYQzgIwAQ>-
Related
articles<http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&q=related:WjsgMULG6S8J:scholar.google.com/&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ei=jdLpT-OvB-eY2wXNlOjvCA&ved=0CFcQzwIwAQ>
3. *A SIMPLE METHOD OF ESTIMATING FIFTY PER CENT*. *ENDPOINTS* l '2. BY. L.
J. REED AND H. MUENCH. (Received for publication October 26th, 1937) *...*

Compares to similar articles in the field.  Or, how this author compares to
other authors in the field. Iím not sure itís possible. This article does
not show up in Web of Science. Probably because itís rather dated, but it
is still being cited. Itís that important.

I did use Researcher ID to create an H-Index for this person, but I donít
think itís very accurate. Afterall, it doesnít include this article, and so
itís likely missing other important articles by this researcher. I could
try to use Google Scholar Citations, but Iíd need to create a new account
(I donít want to redo my personal one) and even if I do that, Iím not sure
where I can go to find the average H index for a statistician or public
health researcher.

Do any of you have thoughts on this?

Thanks!

*Amy Blevins, MALS*