I'd recommend some medication sites, unless you have another proprietary source for such information: FDA Medwatch, NLM's Druginfo, CDC vaccination recommendations, maybe Dietary Supplements?  Might also want National Guidelines Clearinghouse.

J. Bruman, Library Manager Natividad Medical Center P.O. Box 81611 Salinas CA 93912-1611 831-755-4316 831-758-3082 fax [log in to unmask]