I have been unable to locate this article among the usual suspects and I am wondering if someone might have access to it.

Balanced Scorecard Report Article
Best Practices for Best Practice Sharing
by Patricia R. Bush<http://hbr.org/search/Patricia+R.+Bush>
Source: Harvard Business Publishing Newsletters
3 pages.  Publication date: Jan 16, 2009. Prod. #: B0901C-PDF-ENG

Thank you in advance.

Rick

Richard Barry, MSLS, AHIP
Librarian / Archivist / Records Manager
American Nurses Association
8515 Georgia Avenue
Suite 400
Silver Spring, MD 20910
301-628-5143
Fax:  301-628-5008
www.nursingworld.org<http://www.nursingworld.org/>

Want to become part of the ANA community?  Go to www.NursingWorld.org/joinana.aspx<http://www.NursingWorld.org/joinana.aspx> to join today and learn more about the benefits of ANA membership.  Find out what ANA can do for you and what together we can do for nursing.

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged information that is exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by return email and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer.  Thank you.