Apologies for cross posting.

Hello All,

Is anyone else receiving an "Unable to open the internet page at http://www.springerlink.com/content. Operation Aborted" pop up box when they try to access any Springer Link content?  I can open their homepage, but any other page brings up this message then closes the website.  My IT people say it must be a problem at Springer's end but I'm not so sure.

Thanks for any information you can give me.

Kind regards,
Madeleine

Madeleine Smith ACLIP

Librarian

North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust

Tel: 01642 624789 / 01429 522632

You can search the catalogue and renew your books here<http://www.library.cdtv.nhs.uk/> and access all other services here<http://trustnet/SiteDirectory/td/Medical_Education/MedicalLibrary/default.aspx>

IAG Service Statement
We will commit to constantly reviewing the services we provide based on the feedback from our customers and users.
We will hold meetings with our key stakeholders within the training process for service improvement.
We will evaluate a sample of feedback forms to ensure the training services offered suit the needs of the Trust.

Thank you for your co-operation.