Welcome to the list.

You have to remember, complaining about off-topic posts is a very slippery
slope that eventually leads to, for example, complaining about posting trip
reports to exotic Catskiing locales.

Posters look like jack*sses when they do that.

Having said that, I repeat my earlier position that the list really should
strive to be more than Facebook-without-Faces, or Twittersaurus.

And, get off my lawn.

J. LEIGH DABOLL
Barrister & Solicitor
1999 Hansler Street  RR1
Ridgeville ON   L0S 1M0
Phone: 905-892-0569  Fax: 905-892-2986
email: [log in to unmask]
web:  www.jldabolllaw.com

This message (including attachments, if any) is confidential, may be
privileged and is intended for the above-named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us by return e-mail and
this message is strictly prohibited.