WRONG!

For one: http://www.usacycling.org/lea-davison.htm

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:35 PM, roger Klinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Now that the lawsuit is settled, I'll take this off-topic by pointing out that

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Get Skied <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The lawsuit kinda reminds me of this one, which is receiving attention in the cycling world right now:

The above article was written by the best cyclist VT has produced in the last decade.   Caley Fretz has had many impressive finishes on a national level.  View his record here:
http://www.usacycling.org/results/?compid=178443