If Roger is paying the award, I'm betting on a holiday 5-pack.

- Patrick

From: Alex Friend <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] VT cyclists wuz Re: [SKIVT-L] K-mart lawsuit

OK, so after much name-calling, acrimony, and brinksmanship, the two sides go to trial, and the jury awards TEO a case of reeb (no intimidation there). But the judge knocks down the award to a xis-pack.

That's what happened in the McDonald's Too-Hot Coffee case: The jury originally gave the scaldee $2.86 million, and the judge reduced it to $640K.

It could happen.