We're so glad you don't mind unrelated banter that much......maybe take some advice from Mike below and check out the summer archives. PS
 Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:00:21 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L]
To: [log in to unmask]

I am an avid wintersport enthusiast.   The topic of the group is ďVermont Skiing Discussion and Snow ReportsĒ.    I (and many others) find lots of useful and interesting posts on the subject in this forum.   This listserv has been around a long time.  It isnít just for college students to catch up and stay connected.   I donít mind the unrelated banter that much and wondered if I should even chime in, but just sayiníÖ     Some friends of mine who used to subscribe have unsubscribed due to all the spam. From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Taub