Are you any relation to Lance?

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Armstrong, Jon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Isnít this supposed to be a ski thread?†††† It could use some moderatingÖ††††††††† Please find another forum for topics that donít pertain to skiing (I suppose there is an undeniable link with beer).† ††I donít mean to pick on anyone in particular; it just seems to get off topic sometimes and folks need to keep in mind that there are many listening in who donít want the spam.†††

Itís not the lack of snow this time of year that keeps me from skiing in VT, Itís just that Iíve noticed the vegetation on the slopes has gotten a little too high to manage.† Grass is one thing; ferns tend to cause me to trip.† Maybe I just need wider boardsÖ

Has anyone tried telemark waterskiing?