On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Are you any relation to Lance?

Or Neil?  I hear he used to ski.

In all seriousness, welcome to the list Jon.

Stick around and you'll see plenty of ski related posts.  You'll also get
to know the people on the list and find that they are more than
one-dimensional ski fanatics.  You may make friends with classical
musicians and punk rockers, lawyers and doctors, road cyclists and mountain
bikers, car enthusiasts & reeb enthusiasts and initram enthusiasts, rocket
scientists, telenauts and aquanuts, programmers and poets, educators and
drop-outs, bleeding heart liberals and lovers of Fox News.

And you may share a run or thousand with them and, if you're nice, they may
even share a favorite powder stash.

Life is more than just skiing. And the ski community is made up of more
than just skiers.

Stick around and enjoy all that our community is made of.

Peace,
RogernotacollegekidcatchingupK