On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Alex Friend <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Paging m1 to the list.

Marc, I'm in need of a good summer recipe. What's on your grill?

Not on the grill, but I've an excellent summer recipe idea for you.  Last Sunday, Amy made a Chevre ice cream with a balsamic & roasted strawberry swirl throughout. Use local strawberries, and be sure to serve it with a sour ale for relief from this weekend's heat.