I agree with Matt here.

The fall on Ovation? That's all on Mr. Rock.

The sled tipping over. That's something that needs to be looked at carefully.

I assume all risks if I'm in the backcountry, including the possibility of a botched rescue. But if I'm hurt on an open ski trail, and they botch the rescue. That's on them. That's part of why one skis at a resort. The rescue should be professional and effective.

Greg